Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wrapped Around

When you know that you have a killer passion towards sex and anyone who has enjoyed with you will just do anything if at all you lift a finger... would you or should you take advantage of that?

I keep hearing this... but not sure if I want to use this charm of mine in any way. I for one, do not want to use this part of myself.

What I see is that, if someone finds out that they have this capability, then they make sure they take advantage in any possible way. I have been told to my face about what I am capable of. Still I refuse to do much about it and let others walk all over me if they want to.

Is it a weakness or a differentiating factor that makes me unique? To be honest, who care if you are unique or true to one person... No one does. But then why am I still like that... What got hard wired to me to be this way? Why do I think doing things the way the world is should not be me and my self nature will go away?

WHY WHY WHY...

Sometimes, the only person I may be hurting is myself. Cos, the people I am with will actually not want me to be all that virtuous. All they want is my body and the enjoyment I give them. So then, why am I making something big out of it.

How do I kill this part of me and do I want to?

A guy who is listing the number of girls he has been with is adored by all.. but when a girl does that she is called by names... when will all this change. But is that what is the problem for me? I don't think so. Its me... just me.

I project myself as something I am not. I want to be carefree and live a life like all.

But my inner self is only for the one true love and forever and ever with no falter. This thing does not exist. When will I ever get that to my brain and be liberated.

Do I have any hope at all....   

1 comment:

  1. You are living your life and you need to stop being apologetic about it. Multitude of thoughts here.
    1. You can take advantage of your sexuality but don't. That's great. But there may be times when you do need help. Make a judgement call at that time.
    2. You actually want to be one man girl even though you have strong sexual desires. You don't have to be apologetic about it. That is your normal and you live by your rules.
    3. Why should boys have all the fun goes on in your mind. Unfortunately the society is such that while boys can have all the fun, the girls need to be a little careful.

    ReplyDelete