Saturday, December 15, 2012

Time!


Why does it hurt so bad...

I don't want to be insensitive... but I think I can be.
I want it to be enjoyable. Never anything else.
But I want soo much....

My want is clouding my senses. I have way toooo much time to kill and I am not focusing on anything else.
Now it makes me cry and these tears just won't stop.

I want to pull back but don't want to.
I want to give space but want to be close.
I want to find something that will keep me occupied but I actually don't want to.
I am torn between what I want and what I want!
I want soooo much more!!!! I try to keep my want at check but sometimes I guess it becomes so overwhelming!

All I want is to make you happy and spend more time with you!
Now thats the keyword. Time.... do we have what we want.....

1 comment:

  1. And that is why it is important to have a "distraction", a "hobby", a friends circle. And it's not about having another sexual partner. It's about having something to do in the time we have.

    ReplyDelete