Sunday, January 27, 2013

What's in Life!

Sometimes I wonder what is there in it all. Some people say they like the fame that they get and some say they like to hold a name for themselves. Does that mean thats what makes them happy?

In life everyone does something or the other to achieve new heights... both professionally and personally. And the only thing that can make you happy is by constant growth.

Today's world tells us never to stop... always keep looking for the next thing... what else to do... whats next.

Does it teach everyone to never be content in life? What is the underlying message that the world around us keeps telling us all the time?

Why do I feel that there isn't much I want to do... what am I gonna do with all the fame and power and all of that! I don't want to destroy the world or reform anything... I just want Happiness and Togetherness... Thats all... I'm just a very simple person!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment