Saturday, August 24, 2013

Loneliness

Yes, I feel it.... so so much!

I am not even able to say it out cos then it reflects on what I am all about right?

I do want more. I am kinda alienating myself from the world around me. Not that I wanted to but I have lost interest in the one thing I was so interested in when I was young.

Not exactly lost interest... but have become not what I used to talk about! I used to talk about how sex is the key thing and how you can have it in any way possible which who ever... but what has changed now. I have all the opportunity now and completely not in that mode! why?

I sometimes want it and long for it... so very much... but then nothing more! I have become a different person now.

But I feel the loneliness inside me! What do I do with it. I don't know.

Should I venture? Should I look out? Should I find someone?

How do I deal with this thought in my head?


No comments:

Post a Comment